Free As A Bird
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jacob Marlyn's audition

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jacob Marlyn

Position : Maintenence worker
Treasure : 1050

Jacob Marlyn's audition Empty
PostSubject: Jacob Marlyn's audition   Jacob Marlyn's audition I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 3:16 pm

Player Alias: Jacob

Character's Full Name: Jacob Marlyn
Race: Definitely human
Alliance: Pirate
Position: Maintenance worker

Role Play Sample: Snowstar's ears shot back in the direction of Silvermoon yowling his name. He spun around but did not see the she-cat. He sniffed the air and caught her scent. The white tom quickly followed the scent and soon found a hole just large enough for a cat to fit into. He peered inside the hole and saw Silvermoon. "Don't worry Silvermoon, I'll get you out of there in no time!" He said before stretching his body and paws out as far as they could go without him falling in the hole as well. But even though the Frostclan leader was large, he was not quite large enough to reach the she-cat whom was stuck in the hole, even if she had stretched out as well. He lifted himself completely out of the hole and looked around, hoping to spot something that could help him.

The white cat soon spotted a stick that looked as though it was just long enough to help him get Silvermoon out. He ran over to where the stick was lying on the ground. But just as he was about to pick it up, a scaly creature suddenly struck out of nowhere and caught Snowstar's leg. The large tom yowled in pain. He looked down at the snake that had attacked him and leaped onto the reptile. It struggled as Snowstar bit into it, but he held on and the creature soon went limp. The leader let go of the dead body and picked up the stick before running over to the hole as fast as he could with his injured leg. When he got there, he stuck the stick down so that Silvermoon could grab onto it.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Treasure : 127

PostSubject: Re: Jacob Marlyn's audition   Jacob Marlyn's audition I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 6:16 pm

Accepted, welcome to Free As A Bird!
Back to top Go down
https://freeasabird.rpg-board.net
Jacob Marlyn

Position : Maintenence worker
Treasure : 1050

PostSubject: Re: Jacob Marlyn's audition   Jacob Marlyn's audition I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 6:56 pm

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jacob Marlyn's audition   Jacob Marlyn's audition I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jacob Marlyn's audition
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Free As A Bird :: Advertisement and Archives :: Character Auditions-
Jump to: