Free As A Bird
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stowaway ?!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aurelia Moon

Position : None at the moment
Treasure : 1071

Stowaway ?! Empty
PostSubject: Stowaway ?!   Stowaway ?! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 8:30 pm

"Every person has light and dark inside them"

➳ Aurelia crouched behind some boxes in the small deckhouse, her eyes adjusting to the dark. She sat in a coil of rope, her own braid mingling with the twisted fabric. She felt the boat lurch beneath her before gliding effortlessly up. Her face blanched and she shivered. "What was I thinking?" she muttered under her breath. She was now stuck aboard a pirate ship. At any moment she would be found. Don't be silly. You wanted to be aboard the ship. You said so yourself. As always, her inner recklessness had won. Sighing, she shifted a tiny bit and rested her head against the wall behind her.

➳ Not twenty minutes ago she had been walking down one of her familiar streets, heading to the port to watch the ships come in. It was a nice day, with few clouds and busy streets. On her way to the docks she had bought herself a bun and was chewing on it to ease her hunger. A couple little kids pointed at her and laughed. She had shrugged them off casually. It was only when their mother mouthed monster that she really got ticked off. Lia went up to her and slapped her, probably not the best move, then ran away. Once the crowd thinned a little she let herself relax. When she stepped on to the familiar wood planks beneath her feet, she smiled and and ate the rest of her bun. That's when she saw the ship glide in.

➳ It was a majestic sight, watching it glide from the air and land lightly on the water. It's dark maroon sails billowed in the wind and sent a shiver up her spine. Somehow she knew this was no ordinary ship. She racked her mind for any reference that talked about a ship so beautiful. She remembered her old neighbors, when her father was still alive, had encountered a member of a ship like that. He had made of with two of their guns and many knives. She clenched her fists in excitement. This could be her ticket out of here! She darted to the plank that had been lowered, and waited until most of the crew had gone of to who knows where. Once they were gone she stole aboard and searched for a hiding place. Opening a door she found a small room filled with stuff. Perfect. She darted in and closed the door gently behind her, careful to have limited the screech. And that is where she found herself now, in the deckhouse of the Stargazer.

☪ AURELIA MOON ☪

432 WORDS | TAG: TRAY | SETTING: DECKHOUSE OFTHE STARGAZER

TEMPLATE BY KOHANA OF CAUTION 2.0

Back to top Go down
Tray Daniels

Tray Daniels

Position : Lead Captian of the Jayhawks
Treasure : 918

Stowaway ?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stowaway ?!   Stowaway ?! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 10:58 pm

The regular shouts and calls filled the air as men glided up and down the masts, tending to sail, tightening sheets and checking rigging. A voice could be heard over them all as the captain directed his crew, effortlessly directing the ship out and away from the port until she was in open water. With a clear line Tray easily coaxed his ship into the sky, the keel and hull shifting and groaning as it left the water as tiny droplets of it fell away like liquid diamonds until only the glistening wood told of her birthing at port. Like an elegant bird the Stargazer rose higher into the sky, trees, building, even mountains fell away as she gained the altitude needed for safe travel. With the wheel in his hands Tray felt ever shift and movement of his ship and he imagined that the Stargazer herself was speaking to him through every shutter and groan. The captain shouted another order and two men hurried to trim the sails until the wind filled them out into a pleasant curve.

Instantly he felt the ship lurch as she picked up speak, aided by the wind she would need to use less power keeping the thrusters relatively cool until they were truly needed. As usual the Stargazer had just completed an honest day’s work, having delivered cargo of grains and fruit to town. Without a full haul the ship felt as light as the clouds that were kissing the bottom of the hull, some of the white stuff billowing over the gunwales and misting the entire crew. The sensation was truly refreshing after spending so long laboring in the hot sun. The voyage back to the supplier would be long and uneventful, very few things happened over the Argo territory. Flying a like blue flag with a simple embroidery of a sea bird resting on a barrel, the sign of a peaceful trade ship, the Stargazer was generally ignored by all. Leaving her free to fly where ever she pleased, allowing the cunning pirate captain to scout out the land bellow and find potential victims or weaknesses in the armor of Argo.

Whistling to a fellow shipmate Tray gave the job of handling the ship’s navigation to him while he walked the deck. He was soar to give up his place behind the wheel, he loved his ship dearly and rarely it in another’s hands, but the weather and skies were clear and the man was experienced enough not to manage to run her in the ground that seemed to crawl by thousands of feet bellow. With a stride befitting that of an agile jungle cat Tray walked the length of his ship, pausing to offer a hand or shout an order. Upon hearing a call for extra rope Tray ventured over to the Deckhouse, pulling the door open, its hinges giving a teeth grinding squeal as it swung open on the purposely un-oiled hinges. Grabbing a coil of rope Tray began to withdraw from the deckhouse when he suddenly bumped into a javelin leaned against the wall, knocking it to the floor with a loud clatter. Bending down the young man swiftly picked it up and as he rose his gaze locked with a pair of deep green eyes, leaping back the javelin falling from his hand as it reached for the handle of one of his swords, the young man paused mid draw. His eyes taking in the form of the young lady,

Tray slid the blade back into the sheath allowing his hand to merely rest on the handle. “Now isn’t this a pleasant surprise.” he said his voice friendly and conversational, as if he had stumbled upon a present hidden away by his parents early. “As much as I am flattered to have such a lovely women aboard by ship, I do not appreciate stowaways. If you needed to get away from someone, or simply wanted a ride all you needed to do was ask, I would have been more then happy to take you aboard.” As he spoke his eyes moved along her form, taking in the quiver and bow until he finally ended on her face. His eyes passing over the birthmark as if it weren’t even there, he had seen many disfigurements worse then a simple changing of the color of skin never once had he drawn attention or allowed them to bother him, even as a young boy he never saw a deformed humans as such. Blind, deaf, lame, it did not matter to the man, only the inner fire and spirit truly mattered in his eyes; the heart was what mattered. Sitting on a near by barrel Tray folded his arms, his eyes never leaving the women’s form.

A crew member entered the deckhouse, in search of the rope his partner had asked for, upon seeing his captain sitting across from the hiding form of another the man froze. Tray Tossed the coil of rope at him before waving him away, trusting that his captain could handle this the man backed out of the small deckhouse. “I suppose I’ll have to throw you over board, I can’t have people thinking that I allow anyone to get away with stowing aboard my ship, even a women as pretty as you. “ He gave nothing away, to anyone he would have seemed completely serious as he casually spoke about sending a young lady plummeting to her death. Fingering the hilt of his sword he went on. “So, what have you to say for yourself?” he patiently waited for her answer, his body relaxed muscles ready to move fluidly in reaction to a hostile advance.

Tag: Aurelia Moon
Word: 949

Table Made by Aztec
Back to top Go down
Aurelia Moon

Stowaway ?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stowaway ?!   Stowaway ?! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 7:52 pm

"Every person has light and dark inside them"

➳ Aurelia had been resting her eyes when the door of the boathouse opened and a crew member strode in. When her eyes locked with his she winced and ducked her head. She flinched as the javelin clattered to the deck as the man brought his hand to his sword. Untangling her hair from the rope she sat in, she watched as he paused. Because he sees I'm a girl isn't it, she thought grimly.

➳ When he spoke she was mildly surprised. What kind of accent did he have? Surely none from the world as they knew it. His words almost made her laugh, and brought a tiny smile to her lips. He must be their captain. He acted as any good merchant would, and his acting was good. Deciding to go along with it for the time being -mainly because she was not completely sure he was a pirate- she watched as he sat down on a barrel, clearly not feeling threatened by her. All the better for her intentions. Her eyes flicked to the door as a crew member entered the deck house. She smiled faintly as he froze. Must not have seen I was a girl, she thought bitterly.

➳ When he quite seriously threatened to throw her overboard her green eyes lightened. He could be joking, he could be serious. She knew this man was a good actor. If he was serious it would give her the most fun she had had in years. She would be able to be in a real fight for one - you thought she would go easily? All comments about her looks, whether good or bad, washed over her without notice. She was numb to words like those, because they were usually meant to hurt. When he asked her what she had to say she rolled her eyes. Trust him to go into questioning straight away.

➳ She pushed herself to her feet and brushed herself off, slinging her quiver over her shoulder and holding the bow loosely in her hand. She sat down on another barrel near by. No use in letting him have the advantage if it came to a fight.

"What do I have to say for myself... What is there to say? Do you want to know about why I stowed away, how frightened I am about you throwing me overboard, what I think about Pirates pretending to be merchants, men giving complements when they are not deserved, and treating ladies and neither men nor women?" She waited for him to answer then pressed on. "I will just tell you everything. No use in keeping secrets from a stranger who wants to throw me overboard." Her last words were laced with amusement yet were serious. "I stowed away because obviously if I didn't my treatment would be a lot different. I might not get to see if this crew has a different nature. I am hardly concerned about you throwing me overboard, you would have to run me through with an arrow before that happened. As for pretending pirates, I support that. What better way to move around unnoticed as to fly the blue flag? Men giving complements when they are not deserved was much like a slap in the face, before I decided to ignore them. And I seem to be being treated as neither man nor woman. You were prepared to run me through until you was I was female. Yet where are the gentlemanly manners of helping me up and bringing me water? Just chose one and stick to it. Preferably the first one, I don't like strangers touching me." She fingered her bow before locking her eyes with his. "Did I answer all your questions captain?"

☪ AURELIA MOON ☪

621 WORDS | TAG: TRAY | SETTING: DECKHOUSE OFTHE STARGAZER

TEMPLATE BY KOHANA OF CAUTION 2.0

Back to top Go down
Tray Daniels

Tray Daniels

Stowaway ?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stowaway ?!   Stowaway ?! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 12:39 am

Every move every twitch of her lips, roll of her eyes all did not escape the scrutinizing gaze of the pirate leader. She had obviously not taken any of his words to heart, he made no move to help or stop he from rising regarding her in a calm manner. He politely listened to her onslaught of words as she answered his question in a rather long winded way, he was only curious as to why she wanted to be aboard his ship so badly, nothing more. But he let her talk taking the time to analyze her demeanor and cunning as she spoke, so she had somehow figured out that they were in fact pirates, it’s strange how some people could get that feeling around this ship even when they so effortlessly hid such actions. Most of his men were in fact merchants and other honest men who had been forced into this hostile way of life by the government, because of they slid into the act with ease as they carried about legal transactions by day, and less legal ventures at night. His face gave nothing away, the faint smile that had brushed his lips growing as the women went on more passionately. When she had finished he spoke. “I would have stopped whether you were man women or rabbit, I do not needlessly take another’s life.” He absentmindedly flicked a rope fiber off of his pants, this one was truly spirited and clever, if anything she was certainly out spoken. “Believe it or not you are worthy of the words that I have spoken and I am grieved to hear that they are such an insult to you, I do not give a compliment if I do not think it is true. As for special treatment because you are a women, I admit that I would go to any lengths to make a women happy, but I am the first to admit that your gender is the more cunning and vicious of the two. You have skills and mastery no man could ever hope to achieve, grace, poise, brain these qualities tend to grace a lady then a man. So do not take my lack of manners as strike against my character, I was merely being cautious in this world one must take care of their life or else they‘ll lose it. ”

He had removed his hand from his sword hilt, in such close quarters and small confides it would be useless. Only his large hunting knife would be an affective weapon here, he assumed the women had a knife or two hidde3n somewhere on her person, she certainly didn’t seem stupid enough to just rely on her finely crafted longbow. He took a moment to admire the weapon and its jade inlays, it was a stark difference to his humble but powerful longbow, he had never been one to make them sparkly. Elegant in the only way a truly well crafted longbow could be, yes but never adding any decorations. Never the less he greatly admired the bow, someone had taken a lot of love and care to inlay with jade and polish and sand until it lay flush with the wood. “As for putting an arrow through you, my bow is currently being guarded by a spiky fiend. But if you are so determined to dye by such a fine weapon I will brave the beast and fetch it, if not would you please indulge me and tell me why you wanted to come aboard my ship so badly?” He scratched his chin, his crystal clear blue eyes alike with a deep mirth that rarely left their depths, he was a light spirits as free and jovial as the wind that toyed with the rigging, sails, and sheets. Yet when provoked he could become a deadly hurricane, a fierce storm only seen by few (usually men who threatened his sister). “Tell me, why do you think we are pirates?” His voice was honestly questioning, why had she pegged them is pirates they had done nothing to suggest such a thing and the Stargazer’s color wasn’t all that threatening or unique. He had seen many green colored ship in the Old Kane territory and red sails were very popular there, to anyone else they appeared to be a trade ship that hailed from that area or was heavily influenced by their ships. What had given them away?

Word: 742

Table Made by Aztec
Back to top Go down
Aurelia Moon

Stowaway ?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stowaway ?!   Stowaway ?! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 6:30 pm

➳Aurelia watched the captain warily for any signs of anger or of dislike after finishing her answer. It wasn't like she cared whether the man became angry, it was only for her own comfort. She might pull out a knife if she got uncomfortable, and no doubt the move would not go down well. Her lips twitched as she spotted the small smile on his face. He had better not be making fun of me, she thought with a grimace. When he spoke, her eyes narrowed. Not the type of pirate she had anticipated. Perhaps she was wrong, and he was not a pirate after all. He had yet to deny it though, so she kept up with her suspicions. As he defended his opinions about his complements she rolled her eyes. Get on with it, she thought to herself. She perked up when he told her that he had to take care of his life. Maybe he was different than most pirates.

➳When he tried, it seemed, to make a joke about where his longbow was, she sighed. Aurelia was never one for jokes. When he wanted to know why she came aboard she rolled her eyes to herself. Did she have to explain her every move? She shifted her position slightly, resting her hands on the barrel behind her. "I came aboard to find adventure, and maybe a job. Mostly just wanted to get out of town though." She winced when she recalled the woman and her child at the market, rubbing her birthmark absentmindedly. "As for why I think you are pirates, I'm not sure. Mostly a hunch I guess. You know, third eyes sort of stuff. I could be wrong for all I know, but I'm almost one hundred percent sure you at least are a pirate."

Table Made by Aztec

Last edited by Aurelia Moon on Sun May 05, 2013 9:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tray Daniels

Tray Daniels

Stowaway ?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stowaway ?!   Stowaway ?! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 12:53 pm

-Reply coming soon-
Sorry been busy with life so replies are being slow.
Back to top Go down
Tray Daniels

Tray Daniels

Stowaway ?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stowaway ?!   Stowaway ?! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 12:54 am

“Adventure, a wonderful word that many fantasies about,/ headless of the true danger it leads to.’ He mused absentmindedly to himself, before directing his next sentence toward the women. “ If you wanted to get out of this town then all you had to do was say so, however, forgive me for asking but what will you do about your loved ones?” At that moment that was a small scratching noise at the door, the tiny sound undetectable to most save for Tray who had become fine tuned to the sounds of his little friend, it was not necessarily the quiet sound that told him he was outside the door but a sixth sense that made him know he was out there. “Excuse me for a moment.” Standing he carefully maneuvered around the Aurelia, taking care to never let her out of his sight. He did respect women greatly, but like he had said earlier he knew they were deadly when they wanted to be. Not wasting another second Tray open the door a crack, just big enough to allow the medium sized spiny rabbit enter the small deck house. Mo hopped in like he owned the place his twitching nose held high as he sniffed the air, his constantly moving ears swiveling and flopping as he took in his new surrounding. His intelligent button eyes falling on Aurelia before turning to Tray with a look that said, “Seriously, again?” The young man responded with a chuckled, scooping up the spiky creature without hesitation, normally people avoided the tiny creatures due to their sharp quills that protruded from their bodies only daring to seek them out when they hunted them for their meat to supply fancy restraints. Yet the captain behaved as if he were a harmless fluffy pet swinging him up off of the floor and onto his shoulder where the hare lay draped a crossed them like an extremely short and point scarf. “It seems the little fiend has grown tired of hoarding my bow, I wouldn’t be surprised if someone has taken it from my quarters, and after I worked so hard to make it. “ he gave a disappointed shake of his head before once again making his way back to his spot, once again giving the women as much respectful distance as the tiny structure allowed.

Sitting down he pointed to the creature that now rested atop his shoulders, its tiny eyes regarding Aurelia with little interest. “This here is my first mate Mo, the fiercest warrior aboard the ship.” He introduced the rabbit, who wiggled his nose happily it wasn’t often that he was referred to as a fierce some warrior. “And this Mo is…’”he stopped realizing that he had yet to learn her name, with this a look of horror passed across his face. “Forgive me I have forgotten the very basics of manners, I haven’t introduced myself. I am Tray Daniels, humble captain of The Stargazer.” The amused light in his eyes returned as she spoke about a third eye, knowing all too well the natural instincts bestowed upon some people. “Women’s intuition, a powerful thing indeed. “ he said light heartedly, yet every word was serious. So far what he observed of this woman told him that she was either a very good actor, or someone who wanted to become a pirate. His instincts said that she could be trusted and by the way Mo reacted to her she wasn’t apart of the Government of Argo, he could smell one of them from a mile away. “Seeing as I cannot hide anything from you, allow me to introduce myself again. “ he said, standing up to take a bow Mo easily compensating for the sudden shift. “Hello it is a great pleasure to meet you, I am Tray Daniels, humble captain of The Stargazer, better known as the Phantom leader of the Jayhawks, captain of The Ghost Ship. Who might I have the honor of meeting on this fine day?”

Word: 668
Sorry for taking so long!-cries-

Table Made by Aztec[/quote]
Back to top Go down
Aurelia Moon

Stowaway ?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stowaway ?!   Stowaway ?! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 4:54 pm

Its no problem, I have been quite busy aswell. I will post ASAP, and at least have the post started by tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Tray Daniels

Tray Daniels

Stowaway ?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stowaway ?!   Stowaway ?! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 1:15 am

A reminder to myself to delete all conversation posts that do not contain role play replies.
Back to top Go down
Aurelia Moon

Stowaway ?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stowaway ?!   Stowaway ?! I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 7:12 pm

➳Aurelia was just about to respond to his question when he stood, excusing himself and heading for the door. She noticed, not that it mattered much, that he never let his gaze leave her, making sure he could see her at all times. No wonder that this man made a good captain. He was attentive. As he opened the door and a small rabbit bristling with spines hopped through the door she sat up straight, her eyes betraying her emotions. They showed her wonder and curiosity at the creature, but also gave way to the small amount of fear that, naturally, everyone would have upon encountering this creature.

➳She watched as the man returned to his seat, chuckling as the rabbit seemed to judge her. He scooped up the spiny creature and placed it on his shoulder, where it promptly draped itself over him like a scarf, albeit a sharp and pointy one. She raised her eyebrow as he sat down and pointed out that this was the creature that had guarded his bow. He introduced the rabbit as Mo, declaring he was the fiercest warrior on the ship and also his first mate. How strange, she thought, as to have an animal as your first mate.

➳As he went to introduce her to the rabbit - Mo - he faltered, and she realized with amusement just as he said it that he had forgotten to introduce himself. It was one of her rules that she never spoke her name before she knew the name of the other person. She tilted her head as he went introducing himself, sounding like a merchant captain, not a pirate. She smiled at his remark about her intuition and tucked a loose strand of hair behind her ears.

➳She smirked as he mentioned her ability to not miss a thing, and watched, mildly amused, as he bowed before her. Mo, atop his shoulders, easily stayed on, seemingly bored with his masters current position. She could clearly see him in battle. A fierce warrior indeed. Not one for curtseying or any ladylike greeting of the sorts, she simply stood and made her reply.

➳"Aurelia Moon, orphan and willing to-be-pirate." She smiled and tilted her head. "In reply to your other questions, let me see. As for loved ones, I have none. Been on my own for awhile. I don't think anyone has really gotten close enough to me to see what I'm actually like. All they see is the birthmark." She shrugged indifferently. "How did you come to be a Pirate captain? Nice title by the way, Phantom leader," she said with a mischievous gleam to her eyes,

-sorry for taking so long *dies* I feel so bad. And this table is beautiful <3-
Words: Dunno. Lots?
Tagged: Tray
Setting: Deckhouse of the Stargazer
Muse: Great

Table Made by Aztec
Back to top Go down
Tray Daniels

Tray Daniels

Stowaway ?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stowaway ?!   Stowaway ?! I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 1:06 pm

He was once again sitting on the crate he had claimed for a seat earlier, a frown touching his lips. “ It is a shame, that such a thing has held other back from seeing your true beauty. You are quite the mysterious and enchanting women and I have found this short time spent with you to be quite pleasurable.” He had expected the question, everyone wanted to know about his past to know what such a pleasant man had become a leader of a pirate clan. His eyes took on a far away look as he thought about the question. Mo however remained alert, always watching Aurelia not yet trusting her entirely with his master. “I was once a merchant as I have said, I owned a very lucrative trading business that I inherited from my mentor. The Argo Government didn’t like how wealthy and popular I was becoming, they viewed me as threat if I were to become politically active. So they set their sights on claiming my business, I was clean however and they had no credible charge against me being as popular as I was they couldn’t simply destroy me or my business without a reason or they’d risk tarnishing their already sullied name. "

"So they watched and waited until they had something they could work with, when they found that I had hired suspected pirates and outlaws onto my crews they jumped. They accused me of treachery and ceased control of my business, they may have arrested me or left me be with my honor destroyed, either way they would have taken my ship f I hadn't escaped with the Stargazer and her loyal crew.”
He patted a near by wall affectionately. “Most of them were merchants like myself, all hand picked by me to serve under me. Without a job and wanted like myself they became my pirate crew and we joined the Jayhawks, over time I worked my way to the top of the ranks and as the government forgot about me, a lowly merchant who seemed to have perished, and focused on the pirates I was free to take up the rouse as an honest working man as I continued my smaller side business. Now I have the very government that tried to kill me paying me to work for them.” he gave a wry smile amused by the irony in it all. “And that was how I became a pirate.” He failed to mention how he had acquired the machine that made his ship invisible, he didn’t even bring up that subject at all. The fewer that knew about it the better.

“So, now that you know my story do you still want to come aboard my ship?” he asked knowing full well that some people didn’t want to continue on with him when he brought up his disguise and the fact that he sometimes worked for the government they all so despised. They often failed to see the genius in it, it was the perfect cover gaining the trust of your enemy and becoming an insignificant speck to be looked over. What was the saying, ‘keep your friends close and your enemies closer?’ Sounded like a pretty good idea to him. He absent mindedly stroked the rabbit's head, one of the few places that was covered in soft fur rather then spikes, his eyes focused on Aurelia.

Word:over 530

Table Made by Aztec
Back to top Go down
Aurelia Moon

Stowaway ?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stowaway ?!   Stowaway ?! I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 5:39 pm

Aurelia gave a small shrug when he, yet again, mentioned her so called beauty. What she really wanted to hear was his tale of his entrance into the pirate business, a topic that he clearly had been asked about before. His answer sounded well rehearsed, and Aurelia wondered how many times he had been asked to share his story. While he spoke the spiny rabbit on his shoulder watched her carefully, its beady eyes never leaving her figure. Aurelia shifted her position on the barrel slightly, her dark green eyes focused on the man before her.

So he was a lawful merchant to begin with, she thought slowly, her mind churning. The government has no idea how many enemies they make each day. She tucked a piece of her hazel hair behind her ear and listened attentively. She had already gathered that he was smart, but this just proved it. He kept his enemies close enough that they had no idea what was going on. She nodded slightly once he was done, a small smile in her eyes.

“So, now that you know my story do you still want to come aboard my ship?” Aurelia cocked her head. Apparently he had not finished. She waited for a few moments then pursed her lips once she was certain he was done. There really was no question to how she would reply, but most people were suspicious if their questions were answered right away. Her eyes traveled along the dimly lit hold, filled to the brim with ropes and boxes. Turning her gaze fully back to Tray, she saw him petting his rabbit and thought again how odd it was. Mentally shrugging, she gauged enough time had passed and made her reply.

"Yes," she said simply, her words floating in the dusty air. "There was never any doubt. I came looking for adventure, and that is what I aim to receive." She smiled then, fully, and let it go to her eyes. "You wont keep that from me will you? And technically, I am already aboard," she added with a bit of cheek, suddenly feeling happy. She was overtaken by the urge to go outside onto the deck, see what it was like to be above the ground, maybe above the clouds. She wanted to feel the wind rush through her hair as she leaned over the side, her ears full with the sound of wind.

Muse: Good
Setting: Deckhouse of Stargazer
Words: 404
Notes: Heheh, I actually got it up pretty quickly

Table Made by Aztec
Back to top Go down
Tray Daniels

Tray Daniels

Stowaway ?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stowaway ?!   Stowaway ?! I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 6:30 pm

Well she was a determined one, so far he liked her. Quick witted and he bet rather resourceful she certainly would be a handy addition to the crew. Plus Avena would like to have a fellow woman aboard, a girl friend she could complain about him to. As he thought of his real first mate and sister he smiled, perhaps it wouldn’t be a good idea to give her someone to scheme with. Of course they had long since left port and it would be several ays before they touched down again, there was no way the two wouldn’t meet. “I certainly am not the type of man to deny a lady her wish, welcome aboard the Stargazer Aurelia Moon.” He said enthusiastically. “As I said before we are an honest merchant ship unbiased in our views of men or woman, I am certain you will fit right in.” With that he stood his palms slapping against his thighs in a happy gesture as he moved toward the door. “Now to show you around the ship, she’ll be your new home and you’d best be getting used to her manners and quarks as quickly as possible.” He would go over the whole loyalty, secrecy and such later. To keep up the whole merchant vessel disguise he’d also have her sign a contract to work aboard the ship as a crew member. But first he’d show her around and introduce her to the crew. Opening the door, sunlight spilling into the dim room causing him to squint, he gestured for her to go out first before following.

-Exit Tray-

Word: short

Table Made by Aztec
Back to top Go down
Aurelia Moon

Stowaway ?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stowaway ?!   Stowaway ?! I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 7:16 pm

Aurelia smiled happily as she was welcome officially on board. She stood also, her eyes bright with interest. She ached, almost physically, to get outside. "Thank you," she smiled, her green eyes darting over his face. As he opened the door for her light flooded in and he got hit with smells, the most prominent one of clean air. With one more glance at Tray she held her bow tightly and stepped through he doorway and into the blinding light.
-exit lia-

Muse: Good
Setting: Deckhouse of Stargazer
Words: short
Notes: Would you like to start the next thread?

Table Made by Aztec
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Stowaway ?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stowaway ?!   Stowaway ?! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stowaway ?!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Free As A Bird :: Advertisement and Archives :: Role Play Threads-
Jump to: